Levels Of The Heart – Lataif al Qalb
THE LEVELS OF THE HEART
LATAIF AL QALB لطائف القلب
Subtle Energy Points of The Heart
According to Naqshbandiya Islamic Way
لطائف القلب في طريقة النقشبندية العالية
From the Realities of Mawlana Shaykh Hisham Kabbani as Taught by Mawlana Shaykh as Sayed Nurjan Mirahmadi
1. Qalb (Heart), 2. Sir (Secret), 3. Sirr e Sir (Secret of Secret), 4. Khafa (Hidden) 5. Akhfa (Most Hidden)
“These Five Stations of the Heart are the center of the Nine Points, which represent the locus of Revelation and Inspiration of the Divine Presence in the heart of the human being. These Nine Points are located on the chest of each person and they represent nine different hidden states in every human being. Every state is connected to a saint, who has the authority to control that point. “If the seeker in the Naqshbandi Way is able to unveil and to make spiritual contact with the authorized master controlling these points, he may be given knowledge of and power to use these nine points, Latifah/Chakra.
The Colours of Lights that represent the 5 Levels of Heart are as follows:
- The light of the Qalb (Heart) is a yellow hue;
- The light of the Sir (Secret) is red;
- The light of the Sirr e Sir (Secret of the Secret) is white;
- The light of the Khafa (Hidden) Station is green; and
- The light of the Akhfa (Most Hidden) Station is black.
1. First Level: The Station of Heart – Latifatul Qalb لطيفة القلب
Qalb قلب (heart) is the First station of the heart, and it represents knowledge. Prophet Adam (as) is responsible for this station as he was taught all the names “Wa ‘allama Adamal Asma a kullaha,..” “And He taught Adam the names of all things …“. (Holy Quran 2:31)
Learn about the Colour, sense, season, dhikr, salat, and the pillar of Islam associated with the level of Heart.
- Tafsir Surah Shams “91” – Secrets of the sun and Quran and Light of Sayyidena Ahmad (saw)
- Star Formation Awliya, E=MC2 – Realities of Oceans of Power, Lailatul Qadr (Night of Power) and E=MC2 (Energy/Angels= Mass/Body x Two Lights of Soul)
- Beginning of Creation and Human Form: The Beginning of Human Bodies (The last thing to come into existence in the Macrocosm and the last class of products)
2. Second Level: The Station of Secret – Latifatul Sir لطيفة السر
Sir سر is the Second station of the Heart, represents Spiritual Vision. Martyrs and Witnesses. Prophet Nuh (Noah (as) is responsible for this level teaching, Building Faith, Safety from Ignorance.
Also learn about the color, season, dhikr, salat, and the pillar of Islam associated with the level of Sir (Secret).
- Secrets of Iron: The understanding of iron and magnetism as guidance and a key to spiritual development, purification of the blood, Physical mastery over iron, and how iron equals power.
- The Science of the Sun Light and Vision – Your sight is from Nur Muhammad (saws). Scientific explanation of the Sun rays, protons, electromagnetic energy, light absorption, and the light of the Eyes.
3. Third Level: The Station of Secret of the Secret – Latifatul Sirr e Sir لطيفة السرالسر
Sirr e Sir سرالسر (Secret of the Secret) is the Third Station of the Heart, and it represents the Spiritual Perfection, Ya’qeen (Certainty). Prophet Moses (as) and Prophet Abraham (as) are responsible for this level and teaching about the secret of Divine Fire. Truthful Servants Prepare for Pilgrimage to Your Lord.
Learn about the color, season, dhikr, salat, and the pillar of Islam associated with the level of Sir (Secret).
- Be the Moon and Follow the Sun, even if you are Musa (as) – Follow the Servant who has attained mercy, Purification like Moon, How to open 5 spiritual senses
- Secret of Divine Fire – Ya Seen in Musaموسي (as) – Ya ي , Seen س , Waw و , Meem م
- Nabi Musa(as) and The Mountain:Towards the Understanding of the Glory of Nur Ahmad
- Sir Sir – Spiritual Hajj – Physical worship is an imitation of what is real, Reality of worship is different for one who has attained sincerity compared to the common individual.
4. Fourth Level: Station of Hidden – Latifatul Khafa لطيفة الخفي/ الخفا :
Khafa خفا (Hidden) is the Fourth Station of the heart, and it represents the Soul’s Perfection. It is under the authority of Sayyidina ‘Isa (Jesus (as) because of his relationship with Hidden Knowledge, and he represents spiritual understanding. Revive the Dead, Perfection of the Soul, Crack through Physicality, Qiyamah (Resurrection Day).
Learn about the Colour, sense, season, dhikr, salat, and the pillar of Islam associated with the level of Khafa (Hidden).
- Secrets of Lam Alif and The Name of Imam ‘Ali (as)
- Khafa – Surah 19 Mariam (Mary) “Kaf Ha Ya ‘Ayn Saadكهيعص ” 19:1)
- Tafsir of Surat an Nas: Chapter of 114 of Holy Quran, Khafa, Secrets of Insan Kamel
- Opening Power of 9 Points
- Teachings on 9 Points of the Body: Lataif of the Body, Realities of Enneagram
5. Fifth of Level: The Station of Most Hidden – Latifatul Akhfa لطيفة الأخفاء
Akhfa أخفاء (Most Hidden) is the Fifth Station of the heart and it is black because it represents Fana (Annihilation). It is under the Authority of Sayyidina Muhammad as he was the one who was raised up to the Divine Presence, in the Night of Ascension. ‘Izzat Allah in the word Akhfa.
Learn about the Colour, sense, dhikr, salat, and the pillar of Islam associated with the level of Akhfa (Most Hidden).
- Akhfa Realities – Hazrat Bilal Habashi – Maqam Ahadiya – Hazrat Bilal’s love for Prophet (saws), he had reached Maqam ul Ahadiya, significance of colour black, and Secrets of Annihilation.
- Two Rivers Meet but, Don’t Mix – Towards Understanding ‘ABD’ALLAH – AbdAllah, Kalemah, Two Seas/rivers meet, Hijran Mahjura, Reality of Barzakh
- What Does ‘ABD’Allah (Servant of Allah) Mean? –Dal د , Ba ب , Ayn ع – Al ‘Aleem, Ancient Knowledge, uncoding huroof of ABDAllah, 4 Khulafa e Rashideen, RijalAllah vs. IbadAllah.
- Tafsir Surah Ikhlas: Chapter 112 of Holy Quran, Realities of Ahadiya
- Realities of String Theory and Divine Threads of Love Dark Matter/Falaq of Space, The Web & The Spider, and Secrets of the Enneagram
- Tafsir Surah Falaq – Akhfa: Chapter 113 of Holy Quran, Secrets of Annihilation and Protection Against Black Magic
- Muhamma – What are the secrets of the Holy name of Mahi, Muhamma, Muhamid
- Secret of Number 11 – Divine Mirror & Lam Alif 29 – Fana (Annihilation) – secrets of number 11 and 29, Fana (annihilation), secret of Kalimah, uncoding Rasul, Imam Ali Lam Alif and Zulfiqar.
Articles Related to All Five Levels of the Heart:
- Angels and the levels of the Heart –
- Prophets and the levels of the Heart
- Khafa – The Eternal Messages of the Prophets – Message of the 6 Prophets who are responsible for Levels of the Heart
- Significance of ‘Ashura and 6 Prophets – Our souls journey and Levels of the Heart
- Four Khalifa and the Levels of the Heart – Companions Part 1
- Reality of Salah (daily prayer) and the Levels of the Heart
- Zikr and the levels of the Heart – SubhanAllah (glory be to Allah), Alhamdulillah (Praise be to Allah), La ilaha ilAllah, Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great)
- Senses and the Levels of the Heart
- Senses of the Muttaqeen (those with Consciousness) – They will teach you to fast with all five senses
- How to Control 5 Senses – Control physical senses to open spiritual senses.
- Muraqabah (Spiritual Connection) on the Levels of the Heart
6 Powers of The Heart – Haqayiqul Qalb حقايق القلب
Introduction to Six Powers of the Heart – Haqayiq ul Qalb
Introduction to realities and Powers of the heart and the role of the Shaykh (Spiritual guide) to reach those realities and guide students to these 6 realities of the heart from Attraction, to focusing, to Scrolling through time and space.
Six Powers/Realities of the heart are:
- The Reality of Attraction (Haqiqatul Jadhbah حقيقت الجذبة)
- The Reality of Down pouring (Haqiqatul Fayd حقيقت الفيض)
- The Reality of Focusing (Haqiqatut Tawajjuh حقيقت التوجه)
- The Reality of Intercession (Haqiqatut Tawassul حقيقت التوسل)
- The Reality of Guidance (Haqiqatul Irshad حقيقت الارشاد)
- The Reality of Scrolling (Haqiqatut Tayy حقيقت الطي)
Opening the 5 Points of The Heart and 6 Points of the Divine Courtyard 56 is Hu هو 5, different heavenly angelic powers
- Introduction to Six Powers of the Heart – Haqayiq ul Qalb – Part 1
- Six Powers of the Heart – Haqayiq ul Qalb – Part 2
- The Star/Sun of Prophet Muhammad (saws) – Sun is light and eternal, Reality of Kalimah, Upward and downward triangle, 6 Points of the Heart,